Saturday 14 June 2014

Mini beauty haul



Hey guys, recently I went to Superdrug after hearing about their 3 for 2 offers!!!!! I had to give myself a limit of, what I can buy and cannot buy. And I only tried to buy the things I truly needed, however I may have broken that rule a little bit :)

In this blog post I have also included the freebies I got with my magazines as it was related to beauty. And I also visited boots after hearing that they also had some offers.

beauty haul
  



sleek Naturel eyeshadow palette £7.99

































I decided to buy a sleek eye shadow palette after hearing such good reviews about their products.  And yes guys I know I'm really late on that band wagon.  The eye shadow palette I brought was in, the shade Au Naturel 601. I picked the Naturel palette as it's more suitable for any time of the year without becoming out of trend. And as it was my first sleek palette I wanted to go with a safe option.  With the colours in the eye shadow palette you can, create a very smoky look for the night or a very neutral look for the day time









































I feel like I have tried countless powders to find the best one for my skin. And yet I still continue to buy these powders hoping I will find one, that I am truly impressed with. I was originally going to pick up the Rimmel powder which I have used before but decided I should give the Maybelline one a chance. And I have heard great things about Maybelline's powders; I picked this one up as it promises a 'flawless looking coverage, Matte finish'. I have oily skin so matte powder is a must.



Rimmel wake me up concealer-£5.49




I'm always scared to try a product that's been raved allot about, I feel like it may not live up to my high expectations.  And this wake me up concealer by Rimmel has been raved, about so much since the day it came out.  This concealer promises a 'full coverage concealer that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. Completely conceals spots and other blemishes, with an Instant anti-fatigue effect'.  I felt like I had to try this concealer after hearing so much about it. I personally love the packaging, as it won't spill when travelling and also gives the perfect amount of product.
Barry M nail paint- £3.99
You can never go wrong with nail vanish for the summer when wearing sandals. I picked up the BarryM nail vanishes. I picked up one Gelly nail vanish in the colour huckleberry, the gelly nail vanishes promise a high shine finish. I also picked up a Matt black and a Matt topcoat. You see I didn't see a Matt top coat in Superdrug, and decided to pick up the Matt black, however when I went to Boots I saw the Matt top coat. Arghhh so I brought both feeling scared that they may discontinue the Matt top coat, as they got rid of the Rimmel Matt top coat. And I also brought a white nail vanish as it's very trendy at the moment.





Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick- £8.99



I always prefer a Matt lipstick as I think it's much easier to wear. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick seems to have the perfect red to pink shades for the summer; unfortunately they never have the shade hot pepper in store. So I picked up the shade peach club, which has a pinkish tone to it. The product promises a matte and long-lasting colour with 24hr hold.


 Ciate mini-sugar plum & ice queen

One thing I love about magazine freebies is fact you can try products that you may have not been, too sure of buying before trying a sample.  I got Ciate mini's in the June edition of the Marie Claire magazine. There were 6 shades to pick from; I decided to pick up a purple shade. Ciate nail vanishes cost more than your drugstore nail vanishes. The mini will help me decide if I want to actually buy the full product. I think the Ciate Manicure sets are always very cute and chic.



                               
Eyeko London-skinny liquid eyeliner




I have never seen an Eyeko product before, but have seen American youtubers talk about their products. I found the Eyeko eyeliner in the July edition of Glamour magazine. This product promises ' Long-lasting, intense colour, easy application, instantly define, Line & emphasis'.  I'm excited to try this product as it's a higher end product, and some drugstore eyeliners just don't do the job. I do like the packaging as it's easy to hold due pen like design, which makes it easier to draw. And the pen itself is quite thin, meaning you can get very precise drawings. 



xo Ebru
 



 
 




 














No comments:

Post a Comment