Friday 18 July 2014

June Favourites


Hey guys
I know, I know this is a very late June favourites. I'm sorry....


I have very sensitive skin, where my face gets irritated over any kind of harsh product.  A lot of skincare products can actually be quite damaging to the skin, due to some harsh ingredients. I really like this toner as it feels very refreshing and light, almost like water. I use the simple as my last step in my skin care routine. I use the toner to remove any make-up or cleanser. And the toner refreshes my skin and also clarifies. And I think the simple toner is one of the most affordable toners while still being a very good product. It's usually around £3, or less.




Revlon lipsticks are products that never disappoint me. Revlon's colourstay suede lipsticks have excellent pigmentation and are long lasting. They are also quite hydrating due to having Shea Butter, Aloe, and Vitamin E in the ingredients. They don't dry the lips, are lightweight and easy to apply. I have the shade backstage, which is more of a purple shade. You can get this lipstick for around £8.



I really like the Batiste Dry Shampoo Clean & Classic as it removes the oil in your hair, and also adds body and texture. The spray also gives your hair a clean and fresh look. And it also makes my thin hair appear a bit thicker. What I also love about this product is that its affordable, you can get it for around 2-3 pounds.


I love this Bourjois bronzing primer!!! The Bourjois bronzing primer is known to be a dupe for the Soleil Tan de Chanel. The Bourjois bronzing primer is a mouse texture. Is easily applied and blended and also doesn't have an orange tint.  You can get it for around £9. You can use it as a bronzer or under your foundation.
 



Beauty UK's eyebrow kit was my favourite eyebrow product of the month. The colours of the kit are settle and natural. The colours last a long time on your brows when the wax is applied, and are easily blended to find your perfect shade. And this eyebrow kit is very affordable for around £4 from Superdrug.



 
Due to exams I was quite stressed out, this left with horrible stress spots on my face. I've used a lot of spot products from gels to creams, but nothing really works. However the Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Cream has been a dream. It was amazing on my skin, and got rid of my red spots in a couple days or calmed them down. It was very gentle on the skin and did not irate my sensitive skin. However I think it's quite pricey for only 15ml; I brought it from boots for around £10. Although it's quite pricey, I think it worth the money. And I would recommend this product as it's the only product that's worked on my skin.

 It's been getting quite hot in London, and my lips can get quite irritated and get sunburnt. This year I've been using Nivea sun protect lip balm. The lip balm has SPF 30 and is waterproof. It's very affordable and leaves the lips moisturised.
 


Loombands have been quite trendy recently. I have seen necklaces, bracelets and even rings made into loombands. Everyone can wear these; I have even seen quite old ladies wearing them. I personally like them colourful, as they look quite fun for the summer. I've heard these are quite easy to make, however I haven't made any yet and my friends gave me the ones in the picture :)  
The loombands remind me of shag bands, but more colourful. 

XO-Ebru



1 comment:

  1. Hi i have nominated you for the Lievster award as i love you blog! you can find out more information here http://amytalks96.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/nominated-for-liebster-award.html
    I hope you take part as it is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete